Nicklas Bendtner hopes to leave Arsenal soon
London: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed that he expects to leave the club this summer for a club where he is “happy and plays every week”.
Bendtner, who suffered from injury for most of last season, has been linked with Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Dortmund and Stoke City.
“It’s up to Arsenal now to sort it out, I can’t do any more,” a leading daily quoted Bendtner, as saying.
“I’d like to play at a place where you are happy and play every week. That is the most important thing for any football player and, hopefully, that will happen soon,” he added.
The 23-year-old has made 98 appearances for Arsenal in the Premier League, scoring 22 goals.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai