Nicklas Bendtner hopes to leave Arsenal soon
London: Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has confirmed that he expects to leave the club this summer for a club where he is “happy and plays every week”.
Bendtner, who suffered from injury for most of last season, has been linked with Sporting Lisbon, Borussia Dortmund and Stoke City.
“It’s up to Arsenal now to sort it out, I can’t do any more,” a leading daily quoted Bendtner, as saying.
“I’d like to play at a place where you are happy and play every week. That is the most important thing for any football player and, hopefully, that will happen soon,” he added.
The 23-year-old has made 98 appearances for Arsenal in the Premier League, scoring 22 goals.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation