No development under AINRC rule: AIADMK
Puducherry: The AINRC government in Puducherry, which completed one year in office yesterday, has lost faith of the people following its "failure" to fulfil electoral promises, AIADMK unit secretary Anbalagan, MLA, alleged today and asked it to quit office.
The N Rangasamy headed government has pushed Puducherry backward as no development has taken place either in industrial, agricultural, educational or social sectors, he alleged.
He claimed that Law and order had slipped out of the control of the Chief Minister and alleged that administrative lapses were rampant.
The government should quit office for "failing" the people, he said.
Anbalagan said the administration should set up a separate committee to monitor the working of Pondicherry University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers