No development under AINRC rule: AIADMK
Puducherry: The AINRC government in Puducherry, which completed one year in office yesterday, has lost faith of the people following its "failure" to fulfil electoral promises, AIADMK unit secretary Anbalagan, MLA, alleged today and asked it to quit office.
The N Rangasamy headed government has pushed Puducherry backward as no development has taken place either in industrial, agricultural, educational or social sectors, he alleged.
He claimed that Law and order had slipped out of the control of the Chief Minister and alleged that administrative lapses were rampant.
The government should quit office for "failing" the people, he said.
Anbalagan said the administration should set up a separate committee to monitor the working of Pondicherry University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?