No development under AINRC rule: AIADMK
Puducherry: The AINRC government in Puducherry, which completed one year in office yesterday, has lost faith of the people following its "failure" to fulfil electoral promises, AIADMK unit secretary Anbalagan, MLA, alleged today and asked it to quit office.
The N Rangasamy headed government has pushed Puducherry backward as no development has taken place either in industrial, agricultural, educational or social sectors, he alleged.
He claimed that Law and order had slipped out of the control of the Chief Minister and alleged that administrative lapses were rampant.
The government should quit office for "failing" the people, he said.
Anbalagan said the administration should set up a separate committee to monitor the working of Pondicherry University.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"