No plan to go slow on H1 borrowing: Fin min
New Delhi: The government has no plan to go slow on its borrowing schedule for the first half of the 2009/10 fiscal year than began in April, a top finance ministry official said on Monday.
The government will announce the details of the next auction later on Monday, the official, who declined to be named, told reporters. The government had announced that it would borrow a total of 2.99 trillion rupees in the first half out of its full-year borrowing target of a record 4.51 trillion rupees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested