No plan to go slow on H1 borrowing: Fin min
New Delhi: The government has no plan to go slow on its borrowing schedule for the first half of the 2009/10 fiscal year than began in April, a top finance ministry official said on Monday.
The government will announce the details of the next auction later on Monday, the official, who declined to be named, told reporters. The government had announced that it would borrow a total of 2.99 trillion rupees in the first half out of its full-year borrowing target of a record 4.51 trillion rupees.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!