Now, 3rd woman who was seduced by Assange emerges
London: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange, who is at the centre of sex assault allegations by two women, is said to have seduced a third right from under her boyfriend’s nose in Sweden.
Assange, 39, allegedly walked away with the girl, who had arrived with the American journalist, as they all dined together at a Stockholm restaurant.
An American revealed that he had gone out to dinner at Stockholm’s Beirut restaurant with the WikiLeaks Swedish co-ordinator, the co-ordinator’s girlfriend, and the journalist and his English girlfriend.
The journalist claims Assange ignored him and instead focused intently on his girlfriend, even following her out for a cigarette.
“When they hadn’t come back after 45 minutes I went to see what was happening. They were standing very close together a little way down the street, and Julian was whispering in her ear,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
He later saw the two walking hand in hand, and when he challenged Assange, “he dropped into a classic fighter’s pose, with his fists up”.
“Assange seemed to take pleasure in humiliating me,” he added.
The incident had taken place just two days before he had sex with Miss A, one of his two accusers, and five days before he bedded the second, Miss W.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result 2015 to be announced shortly