Now, a nappy application for sleepless parents!
London: No doubt, sleepless nights are the bane of every new parent`s life but one weary father has helped stop them -- by inventing a phone application.
Matthew Nifield, 33, invented the phone application, called White Noise Ambience, to send his twin daughters Maddie and Gwen to sleep after noticing that relaxing sounds would get them to nod off.
And, it is a worldwide sensation with more than 250,000 parents using it, the `Sunday Express` reported.
Moreover, the application has earned him 60,000 pounds a year. Now, he`s moved from Cardiff to Silicon Valley in California where he is creating more products.
"I`ve been overwhelmed by the response. There`s been loads of downloads in the United States and the UK. But it has also proved very popular in Australia, Japan and South Korea," Nifield said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister