Now, a nappy application for sleepless parents!
London: No doubt, sleepless nights are the bane of every new parent`s life but one weary father has helped stop them -- by inventing a phone application.
Matthew Nifield, 33, invented the phone application, called White Noise Ambience, to send his twin daughters Maddie and Gwen to sleep after noticing that relaxing sounds would get them to nod off.
And, it is a worldwide sensation with more than 250,000 parents using it, the `Sunday Express` reported.
Moreover, the application has earned him 60,000 pounds a year. Now, he`s moved from Cardiff to Silicon Valley in California where he is creating more products.
"I`ve been overwhelmed by the response. There`s been loads of downloads in the United States and the UK. But it has also proved very popular in Australia, Japan and South Korea," Nifield said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested