Now, a nappy application for sleepless parents!
London: No doubt, sleepless nights are the bane of every new parent`s life but one weary father has helped stop them -- by inventing a phone application.
Matthew Nifield, 33, invented the phone application, called White Noise Ambience, to send his twin daughters Maddie and Gwen to sleep after noticing that relaxing sounds would get them to nod off.
And, it is a worldwide sensation with more than 250,000 parents using it, the `Sunday Express` reported.
Moreover, the application has earned him 60,000 pounds a year. Now, he`s moved from Cardiff to Silicon Valley in California where he is creating more products.
"I`ve been overwhelmed by the response. There`s been loads of downloads in the United States and the UK. But it has also proved very popular in Australia, Japan and South Korea," Nifield said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed