Now, an iPhone app that parks your car for you
London: An iPhone app that enables motorists to park their vehicles without even being in the driving seat has been unveiled at the 2011 International Motor Show in Frankfurt, Germany.
The application works in conjunction with Park4U, a preloaded system that uses steering wheel control and sensors to automatically guide the car into parking spots, Sky News reported.
The driver would usually have to be behind the wheel when using the programme, but now motorists will be able to control the brake and accelerator pedals from their phone while standing outside the vehicle.
Further reviews have said the app will help when squeezing cars into tight spaces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar polls: Two surveys predict majority for Grand Alliance, one give edge to NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?