Now, an iPhone app that parks your car for you
London: An iPhone app that enables motorists to park their vehicles without even being in the driving seat has been unveiled at the 2011 International Motor Show in Frankfurt, Germany.
The application works in conjunction with Park4U, a preloaded system that uses steering wheel control and sensors to automatically guide the car into parking spots, Sky News reported.
The driver would usually have to be behind the wheel when using the programme, but now motorists will be able to control the brake and accelerator pedals from their phone while standing outside the vehicle.
Further reviews have said the app will help when squeezing cars into tight spaces.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'