Now, an iPhone app that tells how good-looking you are
London: Want to know how good looking or rather ugly you are? Well, you can now find it out easily with the help of a new iPhone application called Ugly Metre.
The app launched recently lets users take a snap of a person`s face. It then analyses the "contours" of the face in real-time before displaying a score out of ten. And the higher the score, the uglier the face, the Daily Mail reported.
Developed by app designers Dapper Gentlemen, the app provides an on-screen grid to help the user line up the picture for best results. Based on the camera feed, it automatically scans the facial features in the picture to determine the ugly rating
after you snap the picture.
The app will offer final conclusions of who is the ugliest that nobody can argue with. When tested on the faces of some of the world`s most glamorous celebrities the results were a little controversial, to say the least.
In a head-to-head battle between fellow `X-Factor` judges Cheryl Cole and Dannii Minogue it was the former `Girls Aloud` star who came out on top. Cole scored a respectable 4.2 which prompted the acerbic put down: "Wow you`re ugly, is your doctor a vet?"
But Dannii`s face fared even worse, scoring a terrible 9.8 out of ten and was told: "You`re so ugly, you could make a glass eye cry." While it is obviously just a light-hearted bit of fun, there are some who may take issue with the Ugly Meter`s judgement of curvaceous TV star Christina Hendricks.
Despite the being the object of lust for millions of men across the world, the `Mad Men` actress` pale-faced beauty did not impress the gadget`s scanner as she scored an top
"ugliness" score of ten out of ten.
However the Ugly Meter was rather more complimentary about Angelina Jolie, who scored an almost-perfect 2 out of ten which earned her the admiring phrase: "You`re so hot you make the sun jealous."
But there was bad news for her husband Brad Pitt, who was beaten by David Cameron. The British Prime Minister might not be everyone`s idea of a chisel-jawed hunk but he still managed to outpoint Brad by a single point. The app costs 99 pence to download from Apple`s App Store and requires 5.5MB of free space to work.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- DNA: Till when will politicians play the 'appeasement' card to pacify minorities?
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials