Now, Egencia Mobile extends to additional platform
Gurgaon: Egencia, the corporate travel arm of Expedia Inc., today launched the next phase of Egencia Mobile, extending their mobile application to android and mobile web devices.
Previously developed for the iPhone, Egencia Mobile enables business travellers to easily access flight and destination alerts, check-in online, receive one-click customer support and much more – anywhere in the world, now on nearly any type of mobile device.
“Egencia Mobile further demonstrates Egencia’s continued focus on providing the best-in-class experience for our mobile users by placing more power in their hands, ensuring they can easily view their itineraries and receive pertinent, up-to-date travel information while on the road,” said Rob Greyber, President, Egencia.
He added: “The app was designed specifically for business travellers, based on their feedback and catering to their needs by conveniently providing useful travel information quickly and easily on their device of choice.”
Egencia Mobile app features information at your fingertips. Flight and destination alerts, online check-in, and customer support are always a touch away to help business travellers travel more efficiently, smartly, and safely.
This unique feature ensures that the traveller is instantly aware of time sensitive issues and crisis scenarios:
• Flight alerts inform travellers about flight delays and cancellations that may affect their trip.
• Destination alerts, covering natural disasters, security issues, weather, etc.
• Alerts are prominently displayed throughout the app so the traveller can easily and quickly view and access their alerts.
Additional Features and Functionalities
• Online Check-in is available today for all major airlines -- making check-in one-click away.
• Interactive Maps for all trip stages.
• Flight Schedules: Egencia Mobile makes identifying flight options easier than ever. If the traveller misses their flight, they will be able to quickly determine if and when a next flight is available.
• Click-to-Call Egencia Customer Service: the “Contact” tab enables the traveller to call or email customer service with one touch.
Egencia Mobile is currently available in the following countries: UK, US, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Canada, Australia, and India.
Languages supported include English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Canadian French, and Dutch.
Thanks to Egencia’s proprietary technology, all travellers can experience the same benefits and functionality regardless of location.
The app, built for Egencia clients, is accessible / downloadable for free at:
Apple App Store:
Egencia is the fifth largest travel management company in the world. As part of Expedia Inc., the world``s largest travel marketplace, Egencia helps businesses get ahead by offering the only truly integrated corporate travel service. It delivers a complete corporate travel offering supported by global market expertise and a best-in-class technology platform.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical