Now give your skin a dose of mineral makeup
New Delhi: After pampering your skin with herbal products, try a makeup range that has essence of natural minerals.
Oriflame India, the wholly owned subsidiary of Swedish direct selling company Oriflame on Friday launched an innovative mineral make-up range Giordani Gold.
"Makeup is a mainstay in almost every woman`s life and what better to have a makeup range that gives you a healthy look as well as skin wellbeing," Fredrik Widell, managing director of Oriflame India said at the launch.
"This range not only blends well with the skin but also allows it to breath, which is critical in the Indian weather," he added.
The mineral range is a collection of eye shadow, loose powder and a brush.
The range starts from Rs498 for an eye shadow, Rs849 for mineral loose powder and Rs298 for a powder brush.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police