Now give your skin a dose of mineral makeup
New Delhi: After pampering your skin with herbal products, try a makeup range that has essence of natural minerals.
Oriflame India, the wholly owned subsidiary of Swedish direct selling company Oriflame on Friday launched an innovative mineral make-up range Giordani Gold.
"Makeup is a mainstay in almost every woman`s life and what better to have a makeup range that gives you a healthy look as well as skin wellbeing," Fredrik Widell, managing director of Oriflame India said at the launch.
"This range not only blends well with the skin but also allows it to breath, which is critical in the Indian weather," he added.
The mineral range is a collection of eye shadow, loose powder and a brush.
The range starts from Rs498 for an eye shadow, Rs849 for mineral loose powder and Rs298 for a powder brush.
- NHRC issues notice to Rajasthan government over death of 11 children in home
- Delhi: 10-year-old boy dies due to overdose of Vitamin D
- Haryana: Groom injured in celebratory firing at wedding in Hissar
- Phase V of West Bengal Assembly polls starts today
- Discussion over Mamata Banerjee's close aide Firhad Hakim's 'mini Pakistan' comment
- Investigative agencies have ability to find money trail: Jayant Sinha
- Theory that UPA blacklisted AgustaWestland 'figment of somebody's imagination', says Arun Jaitley
- Sex once a week best for your relationship
- 'The Flash' movie loses director over creative differences?
- Odd-even scheme again successful: Gopal Rai