Now give your skin a dose of mineral makeup
New Delhi: After pampering your skin with herbal products, try a makeup range that has essence of natural minerals.
Oriflame India, the wholly owned subsidiary of Swedish direct selling company Oriflame on Friday launched an innovative mineral make-up range Giordani Gold.
"Makeup is a mainstay in almost every woman`s life and what better to have a makeup range that gives you a healthy look as well as skin wellbeing," Fredrik Widell, managing director of Oriflame India said at the launch.
"This range not only blends well with the skin but also allows it to breath, which is critical in the Indian weather," he added.
The mineral range is a collection of eye shadow, loose powder and a brush.
The range starts from Rs498 for an eye shadow, Rs849 for mineral loose powder and Rs298 for a powder brush.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- FIFA seeks ban for Qatar, Asian FC officials for refusing to cooperate with inquiry
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday