Now give your skin a dose of mineral makeup
New Delhi: After pampering your skin with herbal products, try a makeup range that has essence of natural minerals.
Oriflame India, the wholly owned subsidiary of Swedish direct selling company Oriflame on Friday launched an innovative mineral make-up range Giordani Gold.
"Makeup is a mainstay in almost every woman`s life and what better to have a makeup range that gives you a healthy look as well as skin wellbeing," Fredrik Widell, managing director of Oriflame India said at the launch.
"This range not only blends well with the skin but also allows it to breath, which is critical in the Indian weather," he added.
The mineral range is a collection of eye shadow, loose powder and a brush.
The range starts from Rs498 for an eye shadow, Rs849 for mineral loose powder and Rs298 for a powder brush.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Ayodhya dispute: SC asks parties to solve matter amicably, offers mediation
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- This fiery speech by Yogi Adityanath in Parliament on communal riots is setting internet on fire - MUST WATCH
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Team Yogi Adityanath: List of Yogi's ministers with their portfolios - Check who got what
- MP student proposes Congress VP Rahul Gandhi's name to Guinness Book for losing maximum elections