Now, hi-tech baby stroller that charges iPhone
Los Angeles: A US firm has come up with a hi-tech baby stroller with a built-in generator that allows parents to charge their cellphones while strolling with their baby.
A company called 4moms has just released the Origami, a baby stroller studded with features like power folding with the push of a button, daytime running lights and special pathway lights to help people see at night.
It is also equipped with a digital dashboard that displays temperature, speed, miles covered during the current trip, total miles covered, and whether or not a baby is actually in the stroller.
The stroller is priced at 849 dollars, which may sound costly to normal people, but is in fact comfortably within the range of higher-end strollers.
The power for the power-folding feature, the lights and even the cellphone charging is produced by an onboard generator that charges the stroller as you push it, the Los Angeles Times reported.
Users also have the option to plug the stroller into the wall if they need to, and to fold and unfold the stroller manually but the company has asserted that even a short walk is enough to keep the stroller powered for days.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing