Now, Miss Plastic Hungary beauty contest!
London: Hungarian women are celebrating fake beauty in a pageant where contestants showing breast implants, nose jobs and face lifts are bidding for the title of Miss Plastic Hungary 2009.
The competition for unnatural beauties is promoting the benefits of plastic surgery in a country where artificial enhancements are viewed mostly with a wary eye.
Photographer and jury member Marton Szipal said the competition was "long overdue" and it was time for Hungarian women to care more about their appearance.
The girls participating in the contest are at least 18 years old and there is a special category for women over 30, reports The Daily Express.
The winner of the contest will get an apartment, the first runner-up a car and the second-runner up diamond jewellery worth 6,800 dollars.
The plastic surgeons of the top three winners will also receive awards. wary eye.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note