NTPC appoints Macquarie as consultant to acquire coal mines
New Delhi: State-run power producer NTPC
on Thursday said it has appointed Macquarie as consultant for
acquiring coal mines in Indonesia.
"The consultants to do the due diligence for acquiring
coal mines in Indonesia will be Australian firm Macquarie,"
NTPC Chairman and Managing Director R S Sharma told reporters
The thermal power producer plans to buy a majority stake
in the Kalimantau coal mines in Indonesia to achieve fuel
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley