NTPC appoints Macquarie as consultant to acquire coal mines
New Delhi: State-run power producer NTPC
on Thursday said it has appointed Macquarie as consultant for
acquiring coal mines in Indonesia.
"The consultants to do the due diligence for acquiring
coal mines in Indonesia will be Australian firm Macquarie,"
NTPC Chairman and Managing Director R S Sharma told reporters
The thermal power producer plans to buy a majority stake
in the Kalimantau coal mines in Indonesia to achieve fuel
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!