NTPC posts Rs 2,151.95 cr profit in Q2
Mumbai: State-run power producer NTPC on Friday reported a marginal rise of 1.96 per cent in its net profit to Rs 2,151.95 crore for the second quarter ended September 30.
The company had a net profit of Rs 2,110.51 crore during
the September quarter last financial year (2008-09).
Net sales of the company rose to Rs 10,782.79 crore in
the latest quarter of the current financial year from Rs
9,661.42 crore of the corresponding period a year earlier,
NTPC said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Shares of NTPC were trading at Rs 213.95, up 0.47 per cent
in afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- I believe this election will punish the old govts that spoiled Bihar, says PM Modi
- Baba Ramdev's Patanjali enters big retail with Future Group tie-up
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Why CBI is worried about Indian men’s lust for violent porn
- Bihar Assembly Elections: Opinion poll predicts absolute majority for Modi-led NDA
- What's happening in Noida! Now, a Dalit family resorts to nude protest
- Mother Teresa’s Missionaries of Charity orphanages to be derecognised?