NTPC posts Rs 2,151.95 cr profit in Q2
Mumbai: State-run power producer NTPC on Friday reported a marginal rise of 1.96 per cent in its net profit to Rs 2,151.95 crore for the second quarter ended September 30.
The company had a net profit of Rs 2,110.51 crore during
the September quarter last financial year (2008-09).
Net sales of the company rose to Rs 10,782.79 crore in
the latest quarter of the current financial year from Rs
9,661.42 crore of the corresponding period a year earlier,
NTPC said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Shares of NTPC were trading at Rs 213.95, up 0.47 per cent
in afternoon trade on the BSE.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy