NTPC Q1 net profit rises 27% to Rs 2,193 crore
New Delhi: State-run power utility NTPC
on Monday reported a growth of 27 percent in its net profit for
the first quarter ended June 30 to Rs 2,193.62 crore, over the
corresponding period a year earlier.
Net sales of the public sector major also rose to Rs
12,002.68 crore in the latest quarter of the current financial
year from Rs 9,539.47 crore of the same quarter last year,
NPTC said in a statement to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Shares of NTPC today closed at Rs 214.45, up 1.71 percent from its previous close on the BSE.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'