Obama says he doesn`t like speaking after Michelle
Mumbai: Who is the better orator of the
It`s the US First Lady Michelle, according to
President Barack Obama, who today said that he doesn`t like
speaking after his wife because "she is very good".
Ahead of an interaction that the US President had with
students at the prestigious St. Xavier`s College, 46-year-old
Michelle struck a personal cord with the audience asking them
to "dream big" for their communities and believe in themselves
while citing her own childhood when she was brought up in
As Michelle invited her 49-year-old husband on stage
amid thunderous applause from students, she said, "I urge you
to ask (him) some tough questions. This brightens his day."
Taking over from Michelle, Obama, a two-time grammy
winner for best spoken word album, quipped, "First of all, I
am to say that I don`t like speaking after Michelle because
she is very good.
"Also because she teases me.... She said ask me tough
questions....You ask me easy questions and that would be
fine," Obama, known for oratorial skills, said.
He won the grammy award in 2005 for his book "Dreams
From My Father" and in 2008 for "The Audacity of Hope:
Thoughts on Reclaiming the American Dream".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the common causes of red or bloodshot eyes!
- Wow! This self-driving robot can deliver food to your door (Watch)
- 2nd conviction in coal scam; 3 top officials of Rathi steel convicted
- Photo alert! ‘Baazigar’ jodi Shah Rukh Khan-Shilpa Shetty looks like this now
- Flipkart-owned Myntra acquires Jabong for an undisclosed amount