OBC June qtr net profit up 17% at Rs 257 cr
New Delhi: Public sector Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) on Tuesday said its net profit rose by 16.72 per cent at Rs 257.41 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 220.52 crore in the
same period ended June 2008, Oriental Bank of Commerce
said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Total income rose to Rs 2,796.10 crore in the latest
quarter, against Rs 2,159.21 crore in the same quarter
Shares of Oriental Bank of Commerce were trading at Rs
180.55 on the BSE, up 1.32 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!