OBC Q1 net profit up 17% at Rs 257 cr
New Delhi: Public sector Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) on Tuesday said its net profit rose by 16.72 percent at Rs 257.41 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2009, over the same period last year.
The company had a net profit of Rs 220.52 crore in the same period ended June 2008, Oriental Bank of Commerce said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
Total income rose to Rs 2,796.10 crore in the latest quarter, against Rs 2,159.21 crore in the same quarter previous fiscal.
Shares of Oriental Bank of Commerce were trading at Rs 180.55 on the BSE, up 1.32 per cent from previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!