Oberoi Group to open Bandra Kurla Complex Trident on Dec 17
Mumbai: The Oberoi Group today said it will
open its second Trident brand hotel in Mumbai at Bandra Kurla
Complex (BKC), the new financial district of the city, on
The company has eight Trident hotels in India, including
one at Nariman Point in Mumbai.
The BKC Trident hotel would have 436 guestrooms and
suites, three restaurants, a live sushi bar and a wine tasting
room, the Oberoi Group said in a release.
"The extensive meeting and conference facilities at the
hotel can accommodate up to 500 persons. The recreational
options include a swimming pool, a spa and a fitness centre,"
Located in proximity to the airport, the BKC Trident
would be the first five-star hotel in the area.
Apart from Mumbai, Oberoi Group has Tridents in Gurgaon,
Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Cochin, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump