Oberoi Group to open Bandra Kurla Complex Trident on Dec 17
Mumbai: The Oberoi Group today said it will
open its second Trident brand hotel in Mumbai at Bandra Kurla
Complex (BKC), the new financial district of the city, on
The company has eight Trident hotels in India, including
one at Nariman Point in Mumbai.
The BKC Trident hotel would have 436 guestrooms and
suites, three restaurants, a live sushi bar and a wine tasting
room, the Oberoi Group said in a release.
"The extensive meeting and conference facilities at the
hotel can accommodate up to 500 persons. The recreational
options include a swimming pool, a spa and a fitness centre,"
Located in proximity to the airport, the BKC Trident
would be the first five-star hotel in the area.
Apart from Mumbai, Oberoi Group has Tridents in Gurgaon,
Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Cochin, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Importance of viewers' comments and remarks on reported news
- DNA: Has PM Modi's mention of Balochistan during I-Day speech unsettled China?
- DNA: Why commuting by bus in India is an unpleasant experience
- DNA: Elderly couple forced to live separately after 62 years; images go viral
- DNA: Unhappy with stint in Rio, Kim Jong-un announces penalty for North Korean olympians
- Kerry arrives in India for strategic dialogue; terrorism emanating from Pakistan, visa issues on agenda
- UP polls: Rahul Gandhi to cover 2,500 km, 233 Assembly constituencies, 39 districts, but no big rallies
- Lionel Messi's Argentina return hampered by groin injury, Sergio Aguero too ruled out
- Curfew lifted in Kashmir Valley, Rajnath Singh to head all-party team on Sept 4
- ISS astronaut Jeff Williams shares captivating image of the USA's west coast! - See pic