Oberoi Group to open Bandra Kurla Complex Trident on Dec 17
Mumbai: The Oberoi Group today said it will
open its second Trident brand hotel in Mumbai at Bandra Kurla
Complex (BKC), the new financial district of the city, on
The company has eight Trident hotels in India, including
one at Nariman Point in Mumbai.
The BKC Trident hotel would have 436 guestrooms and
suites, three restaurants, a live sushi bar and a wine tasting
room, the Oberoi Group said in a release.
"The extensive meeting and conference facilities at the
hotel can accommodate up to 500 persons. The recreational
options include a swimming pool, a spa and a fitness centre,"
Located in proximity to the airport, the BKC Trident
would be the first five-star hotel in the area.
Apart from Mumbai, Oberoi Group has Tridents in Gurgaon,
Chennai, Bhubaneshwar, Cochin, Agra, Jaipur and Udaipur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon wanted to meet his daughter before being hanged
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'