Omaxe`s Q2 consolidated net profit up 10.45%
New Delhi: Realty firm Omaxe today reported
10.45 percent jump in consolidated net profit for the
quarter ended September 30 at Rs 22.51 crore, bucking industry
trend of real estate giants posting dip in bottomline.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 20.38 crore in
the corresponding period last fiscal, Omaxe said in a
Total income during the second quarter rose 9.75 percent
to Rs 223.92 crore from Rs 204.03 crore in the year-ago
period, it added.
Real estate companies have suffered severe blow due to
the economic recession that started last year. Most of the
firms have reported huge decline in profit margins during the
second quarter of this fiscal.
The country`s largest player DLF reported 77 percent
decline, while its rival Unitech`s bottomline contracted by 50
percent for the quarter ended September 30.
The net profit of Housing Development & Infrastructure
Ltd (HDIL) and Sobha Developers also dipped 44 percent and 38
However, Delhi-based Parsvnath Developers registered a
nearly three-fold jump in net profit for the quarter ended
September 30 mainly due to equity sale in one of its projects
in the national capital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Aspiring for more than what you have!
- ISIS to buy first nuclear weapon from Pak?
- Mumbai: CCTV captures assailant with gun at Film City
- Mathura SSP receives death threat letter, message for PM Modi
- Reservation issue: Police register case against Bainsla, 20 others
- Zee Media exclusive chat with 'Welcome to Karachi' cast
- Zee Media exclusive interview with Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar
- Watch: Fast N Facts @ 7:30pm
- Haridwar: Hotel Radisson Blu sealed for polluting Ganga
- Girl in Punjab's Pathankot quit studies for fear of eve-teasing
- Special: Furious over rising water crisis, people take to the streets
- UP Minister allegedly threatens, abuses Gonda businessman
- Manali: Heavy corruption found in environmental taxes
- Couple in Bihar asked to pay Rs 50,000 as 'tax' for inter-caste marriage
- Aapke Sitare: Astro prediction for May 24, 2015
- IPL 2015 Final: MI vs CSK - As it happened...
- Heatwave continues in North India; death toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana more than 400
- CBSE.nic.in 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board (cbseresults.nic.in) Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 to be announced on May 25
- Heatwave kills 223 in AP, Telangana, Chandrababu Naidu announces compensation; Delhi records hottest day
- 'Tanu Weds Manu Returns' starts on a good note at the Box Office!
- CBSE 12th Result 2015 to be announced on Monday
- Death threat to PM Narendra Modi ahead of Mathura rally sends police into tizzy
- Organisation demands re-examination of AIPMT 2015
- IPL 2015 final: Mumbai Indians thrash Chennai Super Kings by 41 runs to lift second title
- Standoff with LG: Arvind Kejriwal calls emergency session of Delhi Assembly
- Kejriwal completes 100 days in office, AAP says centre 'shadow boxing' over row with LG
- CBSE Class 12th Board Results 2015 to be announced on Monday, May 25
- Online filing of applications for UPSC civil services exam begins
- No alliance with JD-U in Bihar: BJP
- Not just today, Muslims feeling alienated since 1947: Najma Heptulla