ONGC Q3 net jumps 23.4% to Rs 3,053.58 cr
New Delhi: The country`s largest oil and gas
producer, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, today reported a
23.4 per cent jump in net profit to Rs 3,053.58 crore in the
third quarter ended December 31, 2009.
Net profit in October-December quarter at Rs 3,053.58
crore was 23.38 per cent more than Rs 2,474.81 crore in the
same period a year ago, ONGC said in a statement.
The profit surge was mainly because it realised higher
price for oil it produces and paid less fuel subsidy.
Turnover was up 23.6 per cent to Rs 15,506.14 crore in
the third quarter of current fiscal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead