The Unfolding Story
The Hon’be Bombay High Court had passed an order on October 30 this year upholding the Freedom of Press and allowing Zee News Ltd to pose a series of questions to the Jindal group of Companies and their involvement in the Rs 1.85 lakh crore coal scam. By November 6, Zee News Ltd submitted a detailed set of questions in the Hon’ble court that was subsequently forwarded to Jindal Group of Companies for their specific response.
These questions were related to:
The Hon’ble court asked the Jindal Group of Companies to furnish the replies by December 15. However the reply was submitted on December 17, dated December 15.
While specific questions were posed, the replies were evasive, misleading or a brazen attempt to deny the truth.
We are putting up the queries we submitted in the Hon’ble High Court and the replies we have received from them so that people can judge for themselves why India’s future is at peril when such rapacious crony capitalists subvert the law and post profits drenched in death and destruction.
We also seek your help to uncover the truth so that many of you can use this to unearth information that will expose an entity that has become used to crushing people into submission.
So please join us in this exercise and add to the knowledge because the truth shall free us all.
To get in touch or send your links and material you can write in to:
|1st set of questions asked to
|2nd set of questions asked to
|Response to Queries by
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'