Orchid gets ANDA`s final nod from USFDA for Zaleplon Capsules
Mumbai: Pharma firm Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals on Friday said it has received the final Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) approval for its Zaleplon capsules from the US Food and Drug Administration, in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The capsules are in strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg and are
used in treating insomnia, the filing added.
With this approval, the total ANDA approval count of
Orchid has gone up to 37 while the total ANDA filings stand at
58, it added.
Earlier, on September 16, the pharma firm had received
the US drug regulator`s nod for its Piperacillin and
Tazobactam injection used to treat infections caused by
certain bacteria and accordingly had been granted 180-days
generic drug exclusivity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!