Orchid gets ANDA`s final nod from USFDA for Zaleplon Capsules
Mumbai: Pharma firm Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals on Friday said it has received the final Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) approval for its Zaleplon capsules from the US Food and Drug Administration, in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The capsules are in strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg and are
used in treating insomnia, the filing added.
With this approval, the total ANDA approval count of
Orchid has gone up to 37 while the total ANDA filings stand at
58, it added.
Earlier, on September 16, the pharma firm had received
the US drug regulator`s nod for its Piperacillin and
Tazobactam injection used to treat infections caused by
certain bacteria and accordingly had been granted 180-days
generic drug exclusivity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered