Orchid gets ANDA`s final nod from USFDA for Zaleplon Capsules
Mumbai: Pharma firm Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals on Friday said it has received the final Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) approval for its Zaleplon capsules from the US Food and Drug Administration, in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The capsules are in strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg and are
used in treating insomnia, the filing added.
With this approval, the total ANDA approval count of
Orchid has gone up to 37 while the total ANDA filings stand at
58, it added.
Earlier, on September 16, the pharma firm had received
the US drug regulator`s nod for its Piperacillin and
Tazobactam injection used to treat infections caused by
certain bacteria and accordingly had been granted 180-days
generic drug exclusivity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!
- Gionee S6s smartphone for selfie lovers to be launched in India today
- Rio Olympics 2016: Sakshi Malik, PV Sindhu shine for India; USA top tally with 121 medals
- US Republican voters not happy with Donald Trump as presidential nominee: Poll