Orchid gets ANDA`s final nod from USFDA for Zaleplon Capsules
Mumbai: Pharma firm Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals on Friday said it has received the final Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) approval for its Zaleplon capsules from the US Food and Drug Administration, in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The capsules are in strengths of 5 mg and 10 mg and are
used in treating insomnia, the filing added.
With this approval, the total ANDA approval count of
Orchid has gone up to 37 while the total ANDA filings stand at
58, it added.
Earlier, on September 16, the pharma firm had received
the US drug regulator`s nod for its Piperacillin and
Tazobactam injection used to treat infections caused by
certain bacteria and accordingly had been granted 180-days
generic drug exclusivity.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference