Orchid gets USFDA approval for Alzheimer tablets
Mumbai: Pharma company Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals today said it has received approval from US drug regulator for Memantine Hydrochloride tablets used in the treatment of Alzheimer disease.
The company has received a tentative approval from US
Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for its abbreviated new drug application Memantine Hydrochloride tablets, Orchid Chemicals said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The tablets are available in 5 mg and 10 mg strengths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Brazil police say IOC's Patrick Hickey discussed illegal ticket sales
- TCS settles Orange County lawsuit for $26 mn; shares down
- Turkish military, US-led coalition launch major operation in northern Syria - officials
- US condemns North Korea missile test-fire, calls it 'provocation'
- Naxal killed in encounter in Chhattisgarh's Sukma