Orchid gets USFDA approval for Alzheimer tablets
Mumbai: Pharma company Orchid Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals today said it has received approval from US drug regulator for Memantine Hydrochloride tablets used in the treatment of Alzheimer disease.
The company has received a tentative approval from US
Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for its abbreviated new drug application Memantine Hydrochloride tablets, Orchid Chemicals said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange.
The tablets are available in 5 mg and 10 mg strengths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read