Package for north Maha with an eye on Assembly polls: Raj
Nashik: MNS chief Raj Thackeray has said
that the Rs 6,509 crore special package for north Maharashtra
was announced by the Congress-NCP coalition with an eye on the
coming Assembly elections.
The package has been approved by the state Cabinet
keeping in mind the state Assembly elections, he said at a
meeting of party workers here Friday evening.
Thackeray indicated that MNS will go it alone in the
Assembly polls expected later in the year, and said "the party
will not give tickets to turncoats who flock to us after being
denied tickets by their parent party."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'