Paes-Dlouhy in QFs of UNICEF Open
New Delhi: Top seeds Leander Paes and Lukas Dlouhy laboured to the doubles quarterfinals of the UNICEF Open with a hard earned win over Florent Serra and Kristof V Liegen in s`Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.
The Indo-Czech pair quelled a late challenge from the French-Belgian pair for a 6-1, 6-7(5), 10-6 win in the opening round of the euro 450,000 grass court event.
They will next take on either Colombian pair of Alejandro Falla and Santiago Girlado or Dutch wild card entrants Thiemo De Bakker and Robin Hasse.
Another Indian in the fray is Rohan Bopanna, who has teamed up with Pakistan`s Aisam-ul-Haq Qureshi and will play their first round match against Americans Eric Butorac and Rajeev Ram.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday