Pak golfer wins Aircel-PGTI Final Qualifying Stage
Gurgaon: In a one-two for Pakistan, Matloob Ahmed Rana won the Aircel-PGTI`s Final Qualifying Stage for the 2010 season, pipping compatriot Muhammad Siddique.
After rounds of 73, 73, 70 and 70, Rana totaled two-under 286 for the tournament to win with a one-stroke lead over Siddique (287).
Karanjit Singh of the DLF Golf & Country Club grabbed the third place after finishing with an overall score of 288.
Fellow club member Mohd Yamin was a further stroke behind in fourth place.
The top 42 players from the Final Qualifying Stage earned full cards for the 2010 Aircel-PGTI season.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know