Pak interrogating Osama`s wives in Islamabad
Islamabad: Pakistani intelligence agents on Friday are interrogating three women -- all wives of Osama bin Laden -- who were captured during the US-led raid on Sunday.
According to ABC News, the wives were living with bin Laden inside the compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan.
According to one of the women, bin Laden confined himself to two rooms in the house, including the bedroom where he was killed. He never left those rooms for the five years he was hiding there, she claimed.
The three wives are in custody in Islamabad, and are facing firm but non-violent questioning, a former intelligence official said.
They have been handed a questionnaire, with 20 questions, the order of which is changed every three or four days. Investigators then look for any differences in the answers.
US officials have requested for access to the wives, but this has been denied.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'