Parity and Sonata announce strategic partnership
Bangalore, Aug 25: Parity Group plc, an IT and
business solutions co and Sonata Software Limited, an IT
and consulting services company, today announced a strategic
partnership to share knowledge and experience across their R&D
centres and practice teams.
Through this agreement, Sonata would set up a global
delivery centre for Parity that would deliver "high quality,
cost-optimised, scalable solutions" for Parity`s clients,
Bangalore-based Sonata said in a statement.
Parity and Sonata would also share knowledge and best
practices developed through their R&D centres and practice
teams to jointly go-to-market, whilst also utilising alliances
with technology majors, which include Microsoft.
The alliance would benefit UK organisations in both the
public and private sectors, according to the statement.
"Sonata`s technology competence in delivering business
focussed IT solutions, together with Parity`s in-depth
knowledge and expertise in working with varying sectors will
enable customers to leverage best of breed IT solutions", it
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- ICC World T20: Pakistan announce 15-man squad; Shahid Afridi to lead, Ahmed Shehzad dropped
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming