Patient flees from hospital fearing swine flu
Malda (WB): A 17-year-old boy suffering from
cold and fever, has fled from a district hospital in Malda as he
was not admitted in the isolation ward meant for swine flu
Anikul Sheikh, resident of Sujanpur area, was admitted to
the Malda District Sadar Hospital on Thursday after he
complained of swine flu symptoms for the past few days,
officials said Saturday.
Sheikh had returned from Mumbai about 20 days back and
suspected that he was suffering from the viral infection.
As the hospital did not admit him in the isolation ward,
he fled, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'