Patient flees from hospital fearing swine flu
Malda (WB): A 17-year-old boy suffering from
cold and fever, has fled from a district hospital in Malda as he
was not admitted in the isolation ward meant for swine flu
Anikul Sheikh, resident of Sujanpur area, was admitted to
the Malda District Sadar Hospital on Thursday after he
complained of swine flu symptoms for the past few days,
officials said Saturday.
Sheikh had returned from Mumbai about 20 days back and
suspected that he was suffering from the viral infection.
As the hospital did not admit him in the isolation ward,
he fled, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie