Phone taking 3D pictures in markets soon
London: A smartphone which will be able to click 3D pictures is likely to hit markets next month.
Photos taken on Sony Ericsson`s new, top-of-the-range Xperia Arc S can be viewed on any compatible TV set. The camera works by clicking simultaneous images and "stitching" them together.
The phone, which runs Google`s Android operating system, has a 4.2 inch screen and 8.1 megapixels camera, reports the Daily Mail.
Sony Ericsson said the Arc S`s 1.4GHz processor means it will start up 25 percent faster than its predecessor, the Arc.
It doubles as a remote control for Sony Bravia TV and features Sony?s Music and Video Unlimited media stores. The device was unveiled at the IFA technology fair in Berlin.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!