Playing for Liverpool will be a child`s play:Cole
London: England mid-fielder Joe Cole has said that he is determined to stay at Liverpool, believing that life at Anfield following a miserable first season will be child’s play.
The England midfielder has confided to friends that one of the problems last season was a lack of sleep for himself and wife Carly following the birth of their baby Ruby.
But thanks to a few tips from a sleep guru the Coles are enjoying less frenetic nights with Joe confident of proving himself at the highest level again, a daily reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?