Playing for Liverpool will be a child`s play:Cole
London: England mid-fielder Joe Cole has said that he is determined to stay at Liverpool, believing that life at Anfield following a miserable first season will be child’s play.
The England midfielder has confided to friends that one of the problems last season was a lack of sleep for himself and wife Carly following the birth of their baby Ruby.
But thanks to a few tips from a sleep guru the Coles are enjoying less frenetic nights with Joe confident of proving himself at the highest level again, a daily reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman