Playing for Liverpool will be a child`s play:Cole
London: England mid-fielder Joe Cole has said that he is determined to stay at Liverpool, believing that life at Anfield following a miserable first season will be child’s play.
The England midfielder has confided to friends that one of the problems last season was a lack of sleep for himself and wife Carly following the birth of their baby Ruby.
But thanks to a few tips from a sleep guru the Coles are enjoying less frenetic nights with Joe confident of proving himself at the highest level again, a daily reports.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terrorists gun down policeman in Kashmir's Pulwama district
- BJP to hold meet with CMs' of party-ruled states, PM Modi to address concluding session
- JD(U) backs Mamata Banerjee, says resistance against Centre is growing
- Three low-intensity earthquakes hit Himachal Pradesh, no casualties
- SL vs AUS: How Graeme Smith and Dale Steyn ridiculed Steve Smith for heading home