PM makes statement in Lok Sabha on coal block allocation
New Delhi: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Friday made his statement in Lok Sabha on coal block allocation.
While, the Prime Minister was making his statement Bharatiya Janata Party continued to create huge uproar inside the House.
“I seek the indulgence of the House to make statement in the House on coal block allocation issue,” Dr Singh said.
Making his statement the Prime Minister said, “Observations of the CAG are clearly disputable,” adding that, “charges of impropriety are baseless and not backed by facts.
Meanwhile, Lok Sabha was adjourned till 2 pm as BJP leaders continued to disrupt the proceedings.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH