PM Manmohan Singh heads back home
Beijing: Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Thursday wrapped up his China visit and headed back home.
The Chinese leadership described his visit as "a great success".
Manmohan Singh said Thursday that maintaining peace on the India-China border is essential for mutual confidence and to boost ties.
"We should do nothing to disturb that," he added.
India and China Wednesday inked a key accord to secure peace along their disputed border, besides a slew of other agreements for boosting economic cooperation.
Manmohan Singh visited China in the second leg of his two-nation tour that also took him to Russia.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference