PMK seeks action against erring educational institutions
Erode: PMK has sought stringent action against those self financing educational institutions in Tamil Nadu which charged huge capitation from students.
Talking to reporters here yesterday, party president G K Mani demanded the government to take over those erring educational institutions.
He said several textile dyeing industries in Erode, Karur and Tirupur were discharging effluents without treating.
He also justified the decision by AIADMK, MDMK and PMK to boycott the August 18 assembly by-elections in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?