PMK seeks action against erring educational institutions
Erode: PMK has sought stringent action against those self financing educational institutions in Tamil Nadu which charged huge capitation from students.
Talking to reporters here yesterday, party president G K Mani demanded the government to take over those erring educational institutions.
He said several textile dyeing industries in Erode, Karur and Tirupur were discharging effluents without treating.
He also justified the decision by AIADMK, MDMK and PMK to boycott the August 18 assembly by-elections in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?