PMK seeks action against erring educational institutions
Erode: PMK has sought stringent action against those self financing educational institutions in Tamil Nadu which charged huge capitation from students.
Talking to reporters here yesterday, party president G K Mani demanded the government to take over those erring educational institutions.
He said several textile dyeing industries in Erode, Karur and Tirupur were discharging effluents without treating.
He also justified the decision by AIADMK, MDMK and PMK to boycott the August 18 assembly by-elections in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Audience don't judge stars with box office numbers: John Abraham
- 'Madaari' is outstanding, says Deepika Padukone
- Three Taliban commanders arrested in Afghanistan's Samangan province
- Kamal Haasan still under medical care in hospital
- Kashmir unrest: Policeman injured in Burhan Wani protest dies, death toll rises to 46