Polaris Software to acquire Laser Soft for Rs 52 cr
Mumbai: IT firm Polaris Software Lab Thursday said it will acquire software product company, Laser Soft, for Rs 52 crore.
The company has signed a definitive agreement with Chennai based-Laser Soft and its principal shareholders to acquire its 100 per cent equity shares, Polaris Software said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
"The value of the deal is about Rs 52 crore all in cash, linked to performance" it further said.
The deal is subject to the regulatory approvals, Polaris said.
Laser Soft is a software product company offering an entire range of banking operations, which includes core banking and specialised products like treasury, trade finance and cash management.
Shares of Polaris Software Lab were trading at Rs 149.20 on the BSE, up 0.74 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!