Polaris Software to acquire Laser Soft for Rs 52 cr
Mumbai: IT firm Polaris Software Lab Thursday said it will acquire software product company, Laser Soft, for Rs 52 crore.
The company has signed a definitive agreement with Chennai based-Laser Soft and its principal shareholders to acquire its 100 per cent equity shares, Polaris Software said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
"The value of the deal is about Rs 52 crore all in cash, linked to performance" it further said.
The deal is subject to the regulatory approvals, Polaris said.
Laser Soft is a software product company offering an entire range of banking operations, which includes core banking and specialised products like treasury, trade finance and cash management.
Shares of Polaris Software Lab were trading at Rs 149.20 on the BSE, up 0.74 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation