Polaris Software to acquire Laser Soft for Rs 52 cr
Mumbai: IT firm Polaris Software Lab Thursday said it will acquire software product company, Laser Soft, for Rs 52 crore.
The company has signed a definitive agreement with Chennai based-Laser Soft and its principal shareholders to acquire its 100 per cent equity shares, Polaris Software said in a filing to the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
"The value of the deal is about Rs 52 crore all in cash, linked to performance" it further said.
The deal is subject to the regulatory approvals, Polaris said.
Laser Soft is a software product company offering an entire range of banking operations, which includes core banking and specialised products like treasury, trade finance and cash management.
Shares of Polaris Software Lab were trading at Rs 149.20 on the BSE, up 0.74 per cent from its previous close.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- My News: People forced to pay for govt water tankers in Sangam Vihar
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- FSSAI testing more Maggi; brand ambassadors can be liable: Govt
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi