Portsmouth coach`s palour owner flees to Thailand
London: The brothel madam at the centre of soccer boss Avram Grant`s massage shame has fled Britain.
Juthaporn Phoothaworn, who ran the seedy Thai Siam parlour where Portsmouth manager Grant, 54, indulged himself with steamy sessions, flew to Thailand on Wednesday with her businessman husband Leslie Collier, 63.
The couple run a string of operations, including grubby vice den Unit 1 in Eastleigh, Hants, which Israeli Grant visited twice in two months.
Collier, who owns a number of companies, married Thai-born Phoothaworn in June 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof