Portsmouth coach`s palour owner flees to Thailand
London: The brothel madam at the centre of soccer boss Avram Grant`s massage shame has fled Britain.
Juthaporn Phoothaworn, who ran the seedy Thai Siam parlour where Portsmouth manager Grant, 54, indulged himself with steamy sessions, flew to Thailand on Wednesday with her businessman husband Leslie Collier, 63.
The couple run a string of operations, including grubby vice den Unit 1 in Eastleigh, Hants, which Israeli Grant visited twice in two months.
Collier, who owns a number of companies, married Thai-born Phoothaworn in June 2004.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Inside view: Hillary Clinton e-mails reveal what US thinks of India