Prince Harry and Chelsy back together
London: British royal Prince Harry and his former girlfriend Chelsy Davy have decided to give their romance another shot, eight months after their much publicised break-up.
Twenty three-year-old Davy who had famously dumped the young royal on Facebook has reunited with him after several clandestine visits over the past few weeks, reported Daily Mail online.
The 24-year-old prince who dated the Zimbabwe-born-beauty for five years prior to the split, is understood to have initiated the meetings and the pair have been in regular contact by phone.
Harry was said to be deeply hurt when Davy, changed her status on the social networking website from "in a relationship" to "single" after the couple had a huge row in January and now wants to prove his commitment to his lady love.
"Harry and Chelsy are back on, but they are keeping things very low key. They want to take it very slowly and are determined to keep things quiet," a source told the newspaper.
"You certainly won’t see them out clubbing together, but they have been meeting up in secret over the past few weeks to talk about their future and whether they actually have one. Harry has missed Chelsy hugely and is desperate for things to work," added the source.
In June the prince was briefly linked with Sky Sports presenter Caroline Flack while Davy too has been linked to several men over the summer, including property developer Dan Philipson and nightclub promoter Dominic Rose.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29