Like every relationship, a love bonds too rely on commitment. The lovers’ commitment to their relationship is incomplete without them making a promise to each other.
More than what you promise is the way you make a promise to your partner and whether you stand by it or not.
No matter what promise you make, make sure you do it in the best possible manner and with highest level of intensity.
This day may not be a ‘lets-have-fun’ thing in your love life but is an intense way to show your love and affection to our partner. But remember the promises made on this day are not meant to be broken.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state