Rahul genuinely wants development: Sanjay Dutt
Lakhimpur Kheri: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt on Friday appealed to voters to support Congress and said Rahul Gandhi "genuinely" wanted development.
"Rahul Gandhi genuinely intends to bring in change in the state with focus on all-round development. He has promised a face-lift to UP in five years and there was no reason to disbelieve him," he said.
Dutt, who addressed two election meetings at Ramlila Grounds in Mohammadi constituency and Hasanpur Katauli in Dhaurehra, said Rahul "meant development and smile on all faces, and people should believe him."
In his peculiar Munnabhai-style, the cine star also amused his audience with "Munna-Circuit" dialogues while campaigning for Congress candidates Ashfaq-Ulla Khan and Samar Pratap Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report