Rahul genuinely wants development: Sanjay Dutt
Lakhimpur Kheri: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt on Friday appealed to voters to support Congress and said Rahul Gandhi "genuinely" wanted development.
"Rahul Gandhi genuinely intends to bring in change in the state with focus on all-round development. He has promised a face-lift to UP in five years and there was no reason to disbelieve him," he said.
Dutt, who addressed two election meetings at Ramlila Grounds in Mohammadi constituency and Hasanpur Katauli in Dhaurehra, said Rahul "meant development and smile on all faces, and people should believe him."
In his peculiar Munnabhai-style, the cine star also amused his audience with "Munna-Circuit" dialogues while campaigning for Congress candidates Ashfaq-Ulla Khan and Samar Pratap Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- DNA: 50-lane traffic jam in China during national holiday
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!