Rahul genuinely wants development: Sanjay Dutt
Lakhimpur Kheri: Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt on Friday appealed to voters to support Congress and said Rahul Gandhi "genuinely" wanted development.
"Rahul Gandhi genuinely intends to bring in change in the state with focus on all-round development. He has promised a face-lift to UP in five years and there was no reason to disbelieve him," he said.
Dutt, who addressed two election meetings at Ramlila Grounds in Mohammadi constituency and Hasanpur Katauli in Dhaurehra, said Rahul "meant development and smile on all faces, and people should believe him."
In his peculiar Munnabhai-style, the cine star also amused his audience with "Munna-Circuit" dialogues while campaigning for Congress candidates Ashfaq-Ulla Khan and Samar Pratap Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Should there be strict laws against cow slaughter? Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath seeks public opinion