Rahul slams Narendra Modi for `politics of anger`, says turn to `love`
Bhuj: Hitting out at Narendra Modi, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi on Saturday blamed the Gujarat Chief Minister of indulging in the "politics of anger".
On the last day of campaigning for second and last phase of Gujarat Assembly Elections, Gandhi in Bhuj said: "Modi is doing politics of anger. My father, grandmother were killed - I have no anger. I have given up my anger."
He further said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) “is claiming that only one person is responsible for development of Gujarat and people of this state are not responsible for it. Modi is doing very good marketing," CNN-IBN said.
On Friday, Modi and Congress president Sonia Gandhi had locked horns over Sir Creek issue.
Sonia Gandhi had also said that the Gujarat government is making false promises to electorates.
The first phase of the election held on December 13 witnessed around 70 percent voting and both the parties are making all effort to garner vote in their favour in the second phase of polling on December 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city