Rahul slams Narendra Modi for `politics of anger`, says turn to `love`
Bhuj: Hitting out at Narendra Modi, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi on Saturday blamed the Gujarat Chief Minister of indulging in the "politics of anger".
On the last day of campaigning for second and last phase of Gujarat Assembly Elections, Gandhi in Bhuj said: "Modi is doing politics of anger. My father, grandmother were killed - I have no anger. I have given up my anger."
He further said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) “is claiming that only one person is responsible for development of Gujarat and people of this state are not responsible for it. Modi is doing very good marketing," CNN-IBN said.
On Friday, Modi and Congress president Sonia Gandhi had locked horns over Sir Creek issue.
Sonia Gandhi had also said that the Gujarat government is making false promises to electorates.
The first phase of the election held on December 13 witnessed around 70 percent voting and both the parties are making all effort to garner vote in their favour in the second phase of polling on December 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- PM Modi reaches out to people of Kashmir Valley, talks of 'unity and compassion', slams those fomenting trouble
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death