Rahul slams Narendra Modi for `politics of anger`, says turn to `love`
Bhuj: Hitting out at Narendra Modi, Congress general secretary Rahul Gandhi on Saturday blamed the Gujarat Chief Minister of indulging in the "politics of anger".
On the last day of campaigning for second and last phase of Gujarat Assembly Elections, Gandhi in Bhuj said: "Modi is doing politics of anger. My father, grandmother were killed - I have no anger. I have given up my anger."
He further said that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) “is claiming that only one person is responsible for development of Gujarat and people of this state are not responsible for it. Modi is doing very good marketing," CNN-IBN said.
On Friday, Modi and Congress president Sonia Gandhi had locked horns over Sir Creek issue.
Sonia Gandhi had also said that the Gujarat government is making false promises to electorates.
The first phase of the election held on December 13 witnessed around 70 percent voting and both the parties are making all effort to garner vote in their favour in the second phase of polling on December 17.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Rio Olympics 2016: NADA to take decision on Narsingh Yadav's fate today
- Intruder who ‘spiked’ wrestler Narsingh Yadav’s food identified: Sources
- China increases soldiers at Ladakh's Pangong Lake
- Madhya Pradesh: Two women assaulted at railway station for carrying beef
- Hillary Clinton makes history as first woman White House nominee
- Venezuela government seeks to ban opposition over recall 'fraud'
- WHO declares Brazil free of measles
- Lok Sabha passes child labour Bill despite opposition from children's rights activists
- India unlikely to get Kohinoor diamond back, hints UK minister