Railways, Haryana steal show at National Wrestling Championship
Bhopal: Railways and Haryana stole the show
at National Wrestling Championship with three men grapplers of
the former and two women from the northern state clinching
Narsingh Yadav (Railways) won the gold in 74kg category
freestyle, while Suman Kundu (Haryana) clinched the first
place in 67kg event of championship at Motilal Nehru stadium.
Rajender Kumar (Railways), with 10 points won the gold
medal in 55kg Greco Roman Style, while Babita (Haryana), with
10 points stood first in the 51kg category.
Anil Maan (Railway) bagged the first place in the 96kg
Rajneesh of Delhi - A, with 10 points won the gold medal
in the 60kg freestyle, while Sunil Kumar of Services with 10
points bagged the first place in 66kg Greco Roman Style.
Alka Tomar of Uttar Pradesh, with 10 points won the gold
in 59kg category.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days