Raj HC calls for speedier disposition of pending cases
Jaipur: Newly appointed Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court Jagdish Bhalla Monday asked for the cooperation of all judicial members for expeditious disposal of pending cases in the courts.
"Pendency of cases in the courts can not be solved by only Judges but it needs cooperation of Bar also," Bhalla told reporters after his swearing-in ceremony at Raj Bhawan.
"Collective efforts of all members of judiciary is needed to clear pending cases. Cases of elderly persons should be given priority," he said, adding that use of internet and
video conferencing would prove useful in disposing off cases in a quick and efficient manner.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living