Raj HC calls for speedier disposition of pending cases
Jaipur: Newly appointed Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court Jagdish Bhalla Monday asked for the cooperation of all judicial members for expeditious disposal of pending cases in the courts.
"Pendency of cases in the courts can not be solved by only Judges but it needs cooperation of Bar also," Bhalla told reporters after his swearing-in ceremony at Raj Bhawan.
"Collective efforts of all members of judiciary is needed to clear pending cases. Cases of elderly persons should be given priority," he said, adding that use of internet and
video conferencing would prove useful in disposing off cases in a quick and efficient manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened