Raj HC calls for speedier disposition of pending cases
Jaipur: Newly appointed Chief Justice of Rajasthan High Court Jagdish Bhalla Monday asked for the cooperation of all judicial members for expeditious disposal of pending cases in the courts.
"Pendency of cases in the courts can not be solved by only Judges but it needs cooperation of Bar also," Bhalla told reporters after his swearing-in ceremony at Raj Bhawan.
"Collective efforts of all members of judiciary is needed to clear pending cases. Cases of elderly persons should be given priority," he said, adding that use of internet and
video conferencing would prove useful in disposing off cases in a quick and efficient manner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: ABSOLUTE CARNAGE! When The Great Khali nearly killed John Cena
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' vs Hrithik Roshan's 'Mohenjo Daro': Week two BO collections are out!
- Surrogacy Bill against commercial surrogacy which is a money making racket: BJP
- Good news bookworms! 22nd Delhi Book Fair begins on Saturday
- Zika virus may spread sexually from asymptomatic man to woman, claims study