Raja threatened staff to favour Swan, Unitech
New Delhi: Former telecom minister A Raja and his staff threatened and coerced officials in giving preference to Swan Telecom and Unitech over Tata group in the award of telecom licences, CBI has informed the Joint Parliamentary Committee probing the 2G scam.
Director CBI A P Singh who gave a detailed presentation on various aspects of spectrum allocation scam on June 7 told the panel that two officers who did not put the file, giving preference to Swan Telecom over Tata Tele-services Limited, were transferred by Secretary (Telecom) Siddarth Behura "in league with" Raja`s private secretary R K Chandolia. To Read Full story – Click Here»
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- DNA: Analysing how plastics are devastating our health silently
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'