Raja threatened staff to favour Swan, Unitech
New Delhi: Former telecom minister A Raja and his staff threatened and coerced officials in giving preference to Swan Telecom and Unitech over Tata group in the award of telecom licences, CBI has informed the Joint Parliamentary Committee probing the 2G scam.
Director CBI A P Singh who gave a detailed presentation on various aspects of spectrum allocation scam on June 7 told the panel that two officers who did not put the file, giving preference to Swan Telecom over Tata Tele-services Limited, were transferred by Secretary (Telecom) Siddarth Behura "in league with" Raja`s private secretary R K Chandolia. To Read Full story – Click Here»
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter