Ramzan Special: Tandoori Chicken
The Ramadan fast is broken with a range of delicacies of which chicken is an integral part. Try out the traditional Chicken Tandoori this time.
1 chicken cut into pieces
3 small black cloves
5 red dried chilies
1/2 pint of natural yogurt
2 cloves ground crushed garlic
11/2 teaspoons chili powder
1/8 cup of butter
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon powdered red food coloring
1 teaspoon ground ginger
The cloves and dried chilies are to be roasted, ground and set aside. Mix the yogurt, salt, food coloring, ground ginger, garlic, and chili powder and the ground ingredients are to be thoroughly mixed. Place the chicken pieces in a dish and pour the yogurt over. Leave to marinate. Smear a large piece of foil with butter. Arrange the chicken on the foil with the marinated mixture and dot the butter on top. Fold the foil around the chicken and seal and bake for about 45 minutes or until done. Serve immediately with lemon wedges and green chilies.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video