Rani to get engaged to Aditya Chopra in Feb
Mumbai: Rani Mukherjee is all set to tie knot with her ultimate man Aditya Chopra. Buzz has it that the duo will be getting engaged in February, next year and exchange wedding vows thereafter. The actress and the producer-director have been much in news for their “illegitimate relationship” and are now on the threshold of giving it a name.
An insider, while disclosing the news to a daily revealed that the duo, who are very much in love will tie the knot early next year.
However, Rani remained unavailable for a comment.
Probably, the talented actress wants to keep the news of her marriage under wraps.
And now all we can do is wait and watch if the news of their marital union really turns out to be true or not this time around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH