Rani to get engaged to Aditya Chopra in Feb
Mumbai: Rani Mukherjee is all set to tie knot with her ultimate man Aditya Chopra. Buzz has it that the duo will be getting engaged in February, next year and exchange wedding vows thereafter. The actress and the producer-director have been much in news for their “illegitimate relationship” and are now on the threshold of giving it a name.
An insider, while disclosing the news to a daily revealed that the duo, who are very much in love will tie the knot early next year.
However, Rani remained unavailable for a comment.
Probably, the talented actress wants to keep the news of her marriage under wraps.
And now all we can do is wait and watch if the news of their marital union really turns out to be true or not this time around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown