Rani to get engaged to Aditya Chopra in Feb
Mumbai: Rani Mukherjee is all set to tie knot with her ultimate man Aditya Chopra. Buzz has it that the duo will be getting engaged in February, next year and exchange wedding vows thereafter. The actress and the producer-director have been much in news for their “illegitimate relationship” and are now on the threshold of giving it a name.
An insider, while disclosing the news to a daily revealed that the duo, who are very much in love will tie the knot early next year.
However, Rani remained unavailable for a comment.
Probably, the talented actress wants to keep the news of her marriage under wraps.
And now all we can do is wait and watch if the news of their marital union really turns out to be true or not this time around.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test