Rash driving kills an auto driver at Mumbai
Mumbai: A speeding Skoda on Thursday lost control and rammed into a standing auto due to which the auto driver Harshkant Madhuka Gangurde (49) lost his life.
According to reports Dhruv Sanjay Gupta (22), who was driving the car, went out of control near BK Sandhu Marg at Gandhi Maidan in Chembur at 3.45 pm on Thursday and hit the auto, injuring the driver seriously.
However due to the immense pressure from the crowd Dhruv took the injured to a nearby hospital. But due to a serious head injury Harshkant could not fight with death. Harshkant was the only earning member of his family.
In a shocking disclosure the address which police have registered of the accused is just a building where construction work is still going on. When the media went to Dhruv’s Chembur resident no one came out to give a clarification. There is a serious doubt that the police may be trying to shield the accused since Dhruv belongs to an elite family.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- Rahul Gandhi received pay while on 56 day leave: Organizer
- Mega sale: Snapdeal, Flipkart, others gear up for festive season
- Dadri lynching: Azam Khan seeks UN intervention
- Zee Media Exclusive: Three Romanians arrested in skimming scam in Mumbai
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'
- Dadri Police recommends FIR against Mahesh Sharma, Sangeet Som, Naseemuddin Siddiqui