Ratan Tata conferred with Doctor of Laws degree
Mumbai: Ratan Tata, Chairman of Tata group, has been conferred with the degree of Honorary Doctor of Laws by the President and Board of Regents of Pepperdine University at a formal ceremony in Mumbai.
Presenting the honorary degree to Tata, President A Benton of Pepperdine University said, "Ratan Tata is a shining example of what it means to be a successful businessman, a role model for thousands of workers not only in India but around the globe, a champion of free enterprise, and a humanitarian whose philanthropic work has benefited disadvantaged people of all nationalities.
Pepperdine University is a medium sized university in California, US.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III