RCom launches mVDO for mobile users
New Delhi: Telecom operator Reliance
Communications (RCom) on Monday announced the launch of its
value-added service `mVDO`, which will allow its mobile
subscribers watch, share, search and upload videos online.
"Users today are extremely mobile and like having access
to information and entertainment on-the-go. A platform like
mVDO enables downloads, uploads and impromptu sharing – which
is the need of customers today," RCom head (VAS) Krishna
Durba, said in a statement.
Users can use the `Search` option for searching videos
across various categories and download it to their GSM mobile
phones, while the `Upload` option makes uploading videos from
mobile phones easier.
Very soon, with the Share feature, users will also be
able to share that link with their friends and family, who can
then download the video, the statement said.
The service would be available to users through
subscription offer at various price points for different
periods of validity.
However, all prices for varying validities will not cost
more than Re 1 per day, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'