RCom partners Microsoft for Windows mobile solutions
New Delhi: Anil Ambani-led Reliance
Communications on Wednesday announced its partnership with software major Microsoft for offering Windows Mobile solutions on its
According to the agreement, Microsoft will offer Windows
Mobile solutions to RCom customers, including push email
support, chat, photo-sharing, content back-up and other
applications, RCom said in a statement.
RCom will introduce a special data plan offering data
download of 200MB for Rs 95 per month to its customers using
Windows Mobile phones, it added.
"Our tie-up with Microsoft is part of our overall
strategy to strengthen our market share in the fast growing
smartphone segment. By offering the Windows Mobile Solution,
we will be able to address a wider customer base in this
segment," RCom head (Wireless Data Business) Vrajesh Shelat said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- IOB, Central Bank to benefit from capital infusion: Moody's
- Ansbach attack suggests Islamist motive: Bavarian official
- SAD moves privilege motion against Jairam, Renuka
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- RBI imposes Rs 5 cróre penalty on Bank of Baroda