Real Madrid appeal after protest rejected by UEFA
Berne: Real Madrid have appealed against UEFA`s decision to reject their protests over the behaviour of Barcelona players and the sending-off of midfielder Pepe in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final last week.
UEFA said the hearing would be conducted by its appeals body on May 16. Real also face a disciplinary hearing over their own behaviour, including the red card for Pepe and coach Jose Mourinho in the same first leg tie, on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Watch: Unbelievable! Kapil Sharma thrown out of Aishwarya Rai’s vanity van
- 1st T20: India vs South Africa – Players to watch out for
- Know who replaced Katrina Kaif in film opposite Jackie Chan
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview