Real Madrid appeal after protest rejected by UEFA
Berne: Real Madrid have appealed against UEFA`s decision to reject their protests over the behaviour of Barcelona players and the sending-off of midfielder Pepe in the first leg of their Champions League semi-final last week.
UEFA said the hearing would be conducted by its appeals body on May 16. Real also face a disciplinary hearing over their own behaviour, including the red card for Pepe and coach Jose Mourinho in the same first leg tie, on Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days